Are you an originative content creator eager to put your social media and marketing skills into practice? Do you want to be at the forefront of innovation in how educational content is presented online? Are you passionate about helping students achieve their dreams and reach their academic potential? If that is you, we would like to meet you! Sinica Education is looking for a Marketing and Social Media Specialist to join our growing team! This is a full time, on site position in our West LA office.
What do we do?
Co-founded by Harvard graduates, Sinica Education provides online educational services to bilingual international students in middle school, high school, and college. Our services include online accredited courses, academic counseling, one-on-one tutoring, and other academic support and guidance to ensure our students’ academic success.
What you would do?
As our Marketing and Social Media Specialist your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create innovative marketing campaigns dependent on robust data
- Collaborate with management to develop marketing and communications goals and strategies
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers
- Create and manage content for both print and digital marketing campaigns which may video production and editing
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the company brand. Ensure brand consistency across the marketing spectrum
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in specific areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization, and content development
What are the required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in marketing or related field, or substantial professional experience in marketing
- Professional competency in spoken and written Mandarin Chinese and English
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- 2+ years of WeChat and/or social media marketing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; an ability to communicate clearly with all stakeholders in both Chinese and English
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at the same time; ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Enthusiastic about attending marketing events on nights and weekends as needed