OneHope is a global ministry that seeks to catalyze a movement to help every child in every generation encounter Jesus through engagement with God’s Word. By working with local churches, international ministry partners, schools, and governments, we have been able to reach over 2 billion children with a relevant Gospel message since we began in 1987. We strongly believe that the Church is God’s plan to reach the world, and our desire is to equip the Church to effectively minister to the upcoming generations.
Our internship program, Cultivate, is located in our international headquarters in South Florida. This program was born out of OneHope’s 30+ years of experience in research, program design, and outcome-based ministry. We are a large, innovative nonprofit that seeks to match your God-given gifts with a God-driven mission. The goal is to equip college students and recent graduates to work in a faith-based, international organization through mentorship by experienced practitioners and by providing significant opportunities for personal, spiritual, and professional growth.
As an intern for our Collaborative Partnerships department, you would collaborate with OneHope’s Functional, Geographic, and Partner teams and provide support to OneHope’s durable partnership network in pursuit of the continued fulfillment of OneHope’s mission and vision.
What we look for:
- Alignment with OneHope mission, vision, and values.
- Strong competency in collaboration/ability to work well with a team.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Capability to be flexible in a fast paced moving environment.
- Thorough understanding of project management; able to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly collaborative, feedback-oriented, and results-focused.
- Cross-culturally sensitive and adaptable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Slack, and other relevant platforms.
**All Cultivate job postings are guidelines for typical placements. We operate on a “match skill to ministry need” basis which means that the stated position may or may not be your final placement within the organization. We seek to find the best fit to maximize your growth as an intern, and we will do our best to refer you to the correct department/projects accordingly!