OneHope is a global ministry that seeks to catalyze a movement to help every child in every generation encounter Jesus through engagement with God’s Word. By working with local churches, international ministry partners, schools, and governments, we have been able to reach over 2 billion children with a relevant Gospel message since we began in 1987. We strongly believe that the Church is God’s plan to reach the world, and our desire is to equip the Church to effectively minister to the upcoming generations.
Our internship program, Cultivate, is located in our international headquarters in South Florida. This program was born out of OneHope’s 30+ years of experience in research, program design, and outcome-based ministry. We are a large, innovative nonprofit that seeks to match your God-given gifts with a God-driven mission. The goal is to equip college students and recent graduates to work in a faith-based, international organization through mentorship by experienced practitioners and by providing significant opportunities for personal, spiritual, and professional growth.
As a Training Coordinator in our Research & Development department, you will have the opportunity to provide support and input to the training team, provide feedback on programs, and brainstorm effective training strategies.
What we look for:
- Strong competency in collaboration/ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Project management skills – understand the necessary steps of a project, track on tasks and timelines, send communications, and set up meetings.
- Experience public speaking and/or teaching adult and/or children or youth audiences
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with diverse linguistic and cultural demographics
- Project management skills
- Writing skills
- Editing skills – attention to detail for quality assurance and review work
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to work in a complex, innovative, and rapidly changing environment
- Familiarity with online learning and online learning platforms
**All Cultivate job postings are guidelines for typical placements. We operate on a “match skill to ministry need” basis which means that, should you choose to apply, the stated position and/or project may or may not be your final placement within the organization. We seek to find the best fit to maximize your growth as an intern, and we will do our best to refer you to the correct department/projects accordingly!