OneHope is a global ministry that seeks to catalyze a movement to help every child in every generation encounter Jesus through engagement with God’s Word. By working with local churches, international ministry partners, schools, and governments, we have been able to reach over 2 billion children with a relevant Gospel message since we began in 1987. We strongly believe that the Church is God’s plan to reach the world, and our desire is to equip the Church to effectively minister to the upcoming generations.
Our internship program, Cultivate, is located in our international headquarters in South Florida. This program was born out of OneHope’s 30+ years of experience in research, program design, and outcome-based ministry. We are a large, innovative nonprofit that seeks to match your God-given gifts with a God-driven mission. The goal is to equip college students and recent graduates to work in a faith-based, international organization through mentorship by experienced practitioners and by providing significant opportunities for personal, spiritual, and professional growth.
OneHope’s department of Advancement oversees all the marketing, fundraising, and advocacy that OneHope relies on to pursue mission fulfillment. As a project coordinator for Advancement, you will have opportunities to work collaboratively with other team members to provide support in marketing and fundraising efforts, clarify and document current processes, and develop systems to create efficiency.
What we look for:
- Alignment with OneHope mission, vision, and values.
- Strong competency in collaboration/ability to work well with a team.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Capability to be flexible in a fast paced moving environment.
- Project management skills – critical thinking and problem solving, proactive approach to work, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience or interest in marketing in a ministry setting.
- A self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly collaborative, feedback-oriented, and results-focused.
- Cross-culturally sensitive and adaptable.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office, Dropbox, G-Suite, Teams and other relevant platforms.
- Is willing to serve across a spectrum of tasks as they grow in their knowledge & understanding of Advancement and OneHope.
**All Cultivate job postings are guidelines for typical placements. We operate on a “match skill to ministry need” basis which means that the stated position may or may not be your final placement within the organization. We seek to find the best fit to maximize your growth as an intern, and we will do our best to refer you to the correct department/projects accordingly!