OneHope is a global ministry that seeks to catalyze a movement to help every child in every generation encounter Jesus through engagement with God’s Word. By working with local churches, international ministry partners, schools, and governments, we have been able to reach over 2 billion children with a relevant Gospel message since we began in 1987. We strongly believe that the Church is God’s plan to reach the world, and our desire is to equip the Church to effectively minister to the upcoming generations.
Our internship program, Cultivate, is located in our international headquarters in South Florida. This program was born out of OneHope’s 30+ years of experience in research, program design, and outcome-based ministry. We are a large, innovative nonprofit that seeks to match your God-given gifts with a God-driven mission. The goal is to equip college students and recent graduates to work in a faith-based, international organization through mentorship by experienced practitioners and by providing significant opportunities for personal, spiritual, and professional growth.
OneHope’s Latin America team oversees all their different teams in the Latin countries. You would have the opportunity to work with OneHope’s partner, geographical, and functional teams. You will have the chance to contribute to various team activities such as the training of staff, the creation of culturally-relevant scripture engagement programs, and the development of effective training methods.
What we look for:
- Fast learner, willingness to learn and grow.
- Strong competency in collaboration/ability to work well with a team.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
- Good written communication in Spanish preferred
- Interest or experience in management, public relations, and communication
- Project management skills – critical thinking and problem solving, proactive approach to work, and ability to meet deadlines
- Cross-culturally sensitive and adaptable
- Ability to compile research results in a clear, succinct, visually appealing, and accessible format
- Familiarity with digital marketing/community management is a plus
**All Cultivate job postings are guidelines for typical placements. We operate on a “match skill to ministry need” basis which means that the stated position may or may not be your final placement within the organization. We seek to find the best fit to maximize your growth as an intern, and we will do our best to refer you to the correct department/projects accordingly!