We are currently offering internship opportunities in the following businesses:
– Global Corporate Banking
– Technology & Corporate Functions
In your journey with MUFG during the Summer Internship, you will gain an extraordinary learning experience and it is a stepping-stone to your future success.
Career Progression: Your experience in the programme could be a pipeline leading to a future career with MUFG.
– Networking: You will have opportunity to build and foster your network with peers, managers, colleagues, and senior leaders across the bank.
– Support and Guidance: You will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best professionals in the industry. In addition to your line manager, you will also be allocated a buddy to make sure you have all the support you need to get the most out of the programme.
– Training: You will participate in various training opportunities and on-the-job learning.
– Hands-on Experience: You will have extensive exposure to the MUFG process framework while working on projects with results that provide value.
– Penultimate students from a reputable university with strong academic results;
– Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
– Proficiency in English. Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin would be an advantage;
– Self-motivated and have a genuine interest in pursuing a banking and finance career;
– Strong analytic and problem solving skills; and
– Willingness to learn and have a can-do attitude.
Application will close on 31 December of 2023. You will be invited for online assessment in early January 2024 and you would be able to indicate your preferred career streams at that stage.