Company: Leandro Pucci Nutrition
Leandro Pucci Nutrition (LPN), led by Dr. Leandro Pucci DCN, CNS has a mission to guide and empower people to take charge of their health and wellness by attaining Metabolic Optimization using Personalized Nutrition and Lifestyle interventions as Medicine.
Through a collaborative journey with each patient, the goal is optimized wellness and enhancement of personal control of lifestyle choices.
Company philosophy and vision
- Our company philosophy at Leandro Pucci Nutrition is to break through all the noise in the functional Health and Nutrition industry dominated by conflicting and erroneous messaging regarding healing through food and nutrition. The key to optimal health is a patient’s underlying metabolic health and we will achieve this through detailed health assessments, specific lab test result analysis, diet, nutrient and lifestyle recommendations.
- The 3-year goal for LPN is to establish a “Metabolic Gymnasium” where the goal is to address the underlying metabolic health dysfunction of patients rather than the “fast result/short lasting” fad of injections, diets and treatments that are being offered in the fast-growing Wellness industry.
- Our vision is to achieve an executive function and authority in the field of Functional Nutrition and Integrative Health that will both Shepard the field of Functional Medicine paradigm and practice into a mainstream Intervention approach while educating people as to the benefits of a (w)holistic approach to health in collaboration with proven western medicine practices.
With this leadership function, we plan to develop products and practices within the Personalized Nutrition and Integrative Health arena while continuing to work with patients one-on-one.
We seek a motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our team at Leandro Pucci Nutrition (https://leandropucci.com). As a Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various aspects of digital marketing, content creation, social media management, and campaign development. This internship will provide valuable insight into the dynamic world of marketing in the Functional Health Optimization Industry.
- Assist in creating engaging content for digital platforms, including website, blog, and social media channels.
- Have the opportunity to design/develop and implement marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze industry trends to identify opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm new ideas and strategies.
- Assist in managing social media accounts and engaging with the online community.
- Help monitor and track marketing performance metrics using analytics tools.
- Support with administrative tasks and ad-hoc marketing projects as needed.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a genuine interest in Integrative Health, Nutrition, Fitness.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with social media platforms.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Enthusiasm to learn and contribute in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous marketing-related coursework, internships, or experiences are a plus.
- Opportunity to learn and grow in the field of marketing.
- Hands-on experience working on real marketing projects.
- Flexible working hours [if applicable].
- Potential for future career opportunities within the company.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume and a cover letter outlining their interest in the Marketing Intern position at email@example.com. Please also include any relevant coursework, experiences, or portfolio samples if available.