“On The Street” TikTok Interview Host
Do you love creative viral video content?
The TikTok Creators at AceIt directly contribute to AceIt’s mission of helping each student reach their potential, and achieve their dreams. All content is made remotely with support from the AceIt core team.
We’ve designed the TikTok creator role to be a flexible part-time position. Creators can set their availability and generally work on videos between 10-15 hours per week. We seek creators that can commit 10 hours per week for at least three months.
Creators may be required to attend weekly meetings during business hours (<2 hours/week).
- Creators conceptualize, plan, and film Youtube videos for AceIt’s TikTok Channel. This content will include filming/hosting “on the street” interviews on University Campuses.
- We look for creators with an engaging personality, who are comforting being on camera and inviting guests to join them on camera!
- An understanding of social media, and familiarity with popular content and trends on TikTok.
- An ability to edit your filmed videos to final form. This includes cutting interviews into snappy segments or compilations. This also includes adding text to videos.
- Expected to deliver 5-7 completed videos each week.
- Live within close driving distance of a large university preferably in the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Boston or New York.
- Current university student in a bachelors, masters, or PhD program OR recent college graduate.
- At least 10 hours a week available for content creation.
- Strong communication skills and a comfort with being on camera.
- Compensation starts at equivalent to $20 / hour (compensated per video) with opportunity for advancement.
- Must be living in and authorized to work in the US