101 Fellowship is a 10-week internship program for young aspiring investment professionals. Carefully selected interns will be placed in participating VC funds for performing individual tasks for the VC and the whole cohort will come together once a week for a learning session on topics across the whole spectrum of the VC world.
101 Fellowship welcomes applicants from various backgrounds, not limited to VC and finance interests. For instance, enthusiasts who have a passion for emerging markets, agtech, or sports and entertainment (gaming/music/film) as well as talents in software development, marketing, and various other skills.
The initial internship is unpaid. However, many former interns have progressed into full-time positions or gained introductions to portfolio companies. 101 Fellowship alumnus now hold roles at VC firms, in the portfolio companies of the VC-s, or have engaged in launching their startups.
The following qualifications beneficial for the internship:
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze financial data, industry trends, and market conditions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly and effectively articulate ideas and insights
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with data analysis and financial modeling is a plus
- Demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship, innovation, and/or social impact
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field, or recent graduate
- Ability to work independently and remotely
In the Winter 2024 Cohort, we have Rymdkapital (Sweden), Sisu Game Ventures (Finland), EnFi (Japan), Bragiel Brothers (USA), SMOK Ventures (Poland), GoBeyond Capital (Estonia/UK), and other funds are already on board.
You can learn more about the program and apply before the 5th of December 2023 here: https://www.101fellowship.com/ and apply before 5th of December 2023 here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnCMkkrsRH7DTgkk45tbmFHwruViNi5bdTdcHcwf1XsGW72g/viewform