Juniors and all seniors (will be junior or senior in the fall); Master’s students are welcome
- Chicago 600 W. Chicago Ave Chicago, IL 60610
- Omaha 200 South 108th Ave Omaha, NE 68154
- St. Louis 700 Maryville Centre Dr St. Louis, MO 63141
- Westlake 3000 Schwab Way Westlake, TX 76262
- Austin 11800 Schwab Way Austin, TX 78758
- Denver 9800 Schwab Way Lone Tree, CO 80124
- Indianapolis 8332 Woodfield Crossing Blvd Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Phoenix 2423 E Lincoln Dr Phoenix, ZA 85016
This position is a great entry level opportunity for 2nd semester Juniors and all Seniors to gain exposure to the brokerage industry with potential for full time employment upon graduation. While this program is within the Finance Industry, students of all backgrounds will be considered. The primary skills needed are an open mind to new experiences, a passion for helping others, a desire to exceed client service expectations, and an interest in learning more about the Financial Services Industry. As a Client Service & Support Apprentice, you will gain a meaningful understanding of multiple aspects of the Financial Services Industry.
Our program is designed to show you CAREERS at Charles Schwab.
- Collaboration – As a member of a high-caliber team, you will work together throughout the Fall & Spring semesters. The program Capstone is a group case-study project and Final presentation(s) to Senior Management.
- Academic knowledge – In addition to the training that you’ll receive to learn how to exceed the expectations of our clients, you will receive financial knowledge to help with your own investing. You will also receive personal/professional development education and opportunities.
- Real-world Experience & Education – You will not only receive the training necessary to assist clients of Charles Schwab, you will also apply what you learned in a real-world setting by assisting our clients via phone. We will teach you what it means to look at situations ‘through clients’ eyes”.
- Roundtables & Shadowing – Your learning experience is highlighted by roundtable interactions with multiple leaders and business partners, as well as the opportunity to shadow and learn about many departments at Schwab – including equity and options trading, client service, sales, brokerage clearing, and various other supporting segments of our firm.
With our CAREERS approach, you will have the chance to understand what it means to have a career at Schwab. ‘Learn a ton, while you have some fun.’
- Provide direct, real-time support to Schwab clients via inbound phone calls in a fast-paced, market-sensitive environment.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and commitment to provide the highest level of client service
- Communicate clearly and professionally with clients, employees, mentors and management through both verbal and written correspondence Work as a member of a high-caliber team to solve problems