Description & Features
The Education Pioneers Summer Fellowship provides talented professionals an opportunity to engage with critical challenges in the education sector, addressing systemic inequities and helping to close the opportunity gap. We recruit professionals with skills in data analysis, strategy, and project management to partner with leading K-12 school districts, charter schools, and other education organizations and to grow as leaders.
High-Impact Work Experience
- 10-week placement on a mission-critical project aligned with your professional background and skills
- Supervision and management by an experienced leader
- $7,200 stipend, before applicable taxes and other withholdings
- Exposure to social impact leaders who address ongoing challenges and opportunities in the education sector
- Engage in experiences that support leadership development in advancement of educational equity
- Participate in communities of practice that deepen relationships and develop skills and perspectives necessary for short and long-term impact
- Lasting professional connections with a diverse cohort of peers
- Access to a robust, nationwide network of industry leaders and more than 4,500 EP Alumni
- Lifelong access to the EP network for advice, tips, and job opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of full time work experience, excluding undergraduate internships OR current enrollment in or completion of a graduate degree program
- Commitment to Education Pioneers’ mission and values, and a passion for social impact
- Authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis for the entire program (international students eligible only if Visa assistance is not required)
- Commitment to the full program term, including the ability to complete 10 consecutive weeks of employment, attend convenings, and other mandatory aspects of the Fellowship
- Enrollment in or completion of graduate degree program
- Experience in data and analysis, operations, strategy, and/or project and program management (professional experience outside of the classroom is preferred)
- Intermediate skills in Excel and knowledge in Tableau, SPSS, STATA, R, or other data visualization and data management software is a plus
- Ability to take initiative and drive results
- Track record of success in academic and professional settings
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with diverse colleagues and stakeholders
- Bay Area, CA (including San Francisco and Oakland)
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Houston, TX
- Washington, D.C.
How to Apply
Education Pioneers’ admissions and selection process is highly selective. We strongly encourage candidates to apply online as early as possible. The deadline to submit an application is December 5th, midnight PST.
- Click here to sign up for updates and news on the Summer Fellowship: https://www2.educationpioneers.org/l/50632/2023-08-14/dvphd4
- To share your interest and connect with a recruiter, please visit:
- To start your application, please visit our Applicant Center by clicking the “Apply Externally” button.