The Name, Image, and Likeness changes from the NCAA on June 30th, 2021 revolutionized what it meant to be a college athlete, parent, coach, administrator, and fan. Our goal at CleanKonnect is to help student-athletes, parents, sports management majors, and school officials fully understand and stay up-to-date on the key NIL news and legalese by breaking down complex NIL topics into digestible chunks and terminology.
At CleanKonnect we’ve built out an NIL Certification Course to help those impacted by the NIL changes take their NIL knowledge to an expert level and have a weekly blog in which we take complex NIL happenings and break them down simply and clearly for our audience.
CleanKonnect is seeking a talented and motivated SEO Intern to join our team and contribute to the improvement of SEO for nilcertifications.cleankonnect.com. As an SEO Intern, you will work to enhance the website’s visibility and organic search performance.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
– Conducting keyword research to identify relevant terms and phrases related to NIL education and certification courses.
– Optimizing website content and meta tags to improve search engine rankings and click-through rates.
– Developing and implementing on-page and off-page SEO strategies.
– Analyzing website performance using SEO tools and Google Analytics to identify areas for improvement.
– Monitoring and reporting on SEO metrics, such as organic traffic, rankings, and conversion rates.
– Collaborating with the content team to ensure SEO best practices are incorporated into blog posts, articles, and other website content.
– Keeping up to date with the latest SEO trends, algorithms, and industry developments.
– A solid understanding of SEO principles, techniques, and best practices.
– Familiarity with keyword research tools and SEO analytics platforms.
– Strong analytical skills to assess website performance and identify areas for optimization.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
– Passion for learning and staying up to date with the latest SEO trends.
– Real-world exposure to SEO strategies and techniques in a fast-growing industry.
– Opportunity to work with industry-leading tools and platforms like Google Analytics, SEMrush, and Moz.
– Continued education opportunities to enhance your SEO skills and knowledge.
– Collaboration with passionate co-founders who are committed to your professional growth and development.
– Remote position – no n-person requirement
– 10-12 hours per week during the summer.
– 4-6 hours per week during the school year.
– This is an unpaid internship, but school credit is available upon request.