This internship is intended for students actively pursuing a degree in nonprofit leadership and management. Master’s students will be preferred, but seniors are welcome to apply as well.
Working with CCE will provide hands-on experience in areas that will include:
- Program development and execution
- Fundraising and grant pursuit
- Community outreach, marketing, and public relations
- Operations management and reporting
Candidate must be:
- Passionate about the environment and sustainability.
- Comfortable working and collaborating virtually as well as in person.
- Able to get to occasional meetings and events anywhere in San Diego County.
- Collaborate effectively with highly technical colleagues such as electrical engineers and financial analysts.