Preparing for an event
We will have recruiting events that are both virtual or in-person and are hosted on 12Twenty or Handshake. Business career events are free for Rady students and the dress code is business professional.
To sign up for events:
- Review the event information: time, date, location, etc.
- Research the companies that are registered to attend and any opportunities they have posted.
- Register for events that align with your career goals.
- If attending an in-person recruiting event, bring printed copies of your resume to share with employers and wear your Rady nametag.
- If attending a virtual recruiting event, sign up for individual one-on-one time slots with companies.
Career Event Success Checklist – Preparation for career events is the key to success. Use this checklist to make sure you are prepared to put your best foot forward at any career event.
Dress for Success – Make your first impression count! When attending an event, plan your outfit based on meeting type and company.
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 11th 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
Location: Liontree Arena
Registration Info: Register on Handshake
About the Event:
Please join us on Wednesday, October 11th from 10am – 2pm for the UC San Diego All Majors Career Fair where you can meet with employers face-to-face! This event will be at the Liontree Pavilion with doors opening at 10am.
- The career fairs are open to UC San Diego students and alumni only.
- In order to gain admittance to the fair, students MUST register through Handshake AND bring their student ID the day of the fair.